NAKED Kudu Horns
Naked horns are shipped unpainted and unstrung so you can decerate them in way you'd like. They come with the horn and the pretied horn string ready for your finishing touches.
Retail @ $30
Inspired by the Greater Kudu, a woodland antelope native to Eastern and Southern Africa, our Kudu Horns put a new twist on our classic styles.
Material: polymer resin
Height: 3.5 inches
Weight: 2.8 oz
- All Sales Are Final
- If your product arrives damaged, or with any other issues, please EMAIL us within 72 hours of your product delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orders usually take 2-3 days to be fully processed and shipped.
- Shipping is USPS Priority and takes 1-3 business days (not including processing time.)
- Shipping cost is a flat rate of $8 for orders under $75.
- Orders over $75 receive complimentary shipping.
All Products Are Unique
- Each product is hand-crafted which means there may be slight color and texture variances between each item.
- If you would like a photo of your exact item before it is sent, please email us at: email@example.com
- We are always able to make custom creations. Please email us for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org